TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GIVE A TRANSITION COACH A TRY!
Here are my Top 5 Reasons Why YOU Should Give a Transition Coach a Try:
1) If you're transitioning from city to city, from apartment to apartment, from job to job, or transitioning from a job to a career, a transition coach will give you positive reinforcement and feedback for you to success in your given transition.
2) It's important to make good decisions when you're faced with a "Big Change" in your life. A transition coach will help you choose your goals, and listen to your transition concerns (No Judgement).
3) Many times we know something has to change, but we don't know what the new transition goal consists of. A transition coach will help guide you to your new set goals, and let you know what changes should be made.
4) If a change is being forced on you (i.e. - job loss, divorce or separation), a transition coach will help you cope with the difficult emotions or feelings you may have. He or she will help you think positively, and assist you in moving forward towards a successful transition.
5) A transition coach helps you create a Game-Plan so you can focus on change, with good and positive results.
So, if you're struggling with your transition, give a transition coach a try. As a Transition Coach, I'm available, and would love the opportunity to work with you! If I'm not to your liking, I will do my very best to refer you to someone that can meet your transitional needs.
I leave you with this Transition Quote:
“History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.